Jim has more than 20 years of experience in the private equity and financial services industries.
Jim is a Senior Principal of Stone Point Capital and a member of the Investment Committees of the Trident Funds. Jim joined Stone Point in 1997, and he is actively involved in all of Stone Point’s portfolio investments.
- Merrill Lynch
- Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Duke University Fuqua School of Business – MBA
- Boston College Law School – J.D.
- Boston College – B.S.
Other Board Representation
- Board of Managers of Sound Point Capital
- Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich – Board Member
- Waterside School of Stamford – Board Member