Steve has more than 30 years of experience in the private equity and financial services industries.
Steve is the Chairman of Stone Point Capital and a member of the Investment Committees of the Trident Funds. Steve joined Stone Point in 1998, and he is actively involved in all of Stone Point’s portfolio investments.
Prior to Stone Point, Steve served in the administration of President George W. Bush and was a partner at Goldman, Sachs & Co. where he spent almost 30 years.
- Chairman of President George W. Bush’s Intelligence Advisory Board and Intelligence Oversight Board
- Assistant to President George W. Bush for Economic Policy
- National Economic Council – Director
- Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York – Chairman
- Goldman, Sachs & Co. – Chairman and CEO
- Columbia Law School – LL.B.
- Cornell University – B.A.
Other Board Representation
- Aspen Institute – Former Director
- Brookings Institute – Former Chairman of the Executive Committee
- Columbia University – Former Chairman of the Board of Trustees
- Council on Foreign Relations – Former Trustee (Chairman, Finance Committee)
- Ivy Realty – Investment Committee Member
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center – Director